Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Komaza Care Review

 
Komaza Coconut Hair Milk: ($5.00 2oz - I ordered the sample size)
Komaza Coconut Hair Pudding:  ($15.50 8oz)

Before using any new product, I always clarify my hair first. This removes buildup, and allows me to really test a product. I did the usual routine of conditioning my hair, and also adding a leave in conditioner prior to braiding.

First let me mention that the shipping was speedy! That's what I look for in gauging whether or not I will continue to shop from a particular vendor, as I want to make sure that I am not going to have to wait weeks to get my product. Especially if it isn't available on ground. I ordered this shipment on Monday, I received it on Thursday. My kind of company.


I added the hair milk after the leave-in conditioner, and it softened my hair even more. The results were instantaneous, and I liked the fact that the hair milk didn't leave a greasy residue. It also has a pleasant smell, not too overpowering, but you know it's there. Overall it is definitely a keeper, I will be purchasing the full size bottle of the Hair Milk. I think it's the perfect accompaniment to prepping your hair for adding a gel, or pudding.


On to the Coconut Hair Pudding; I absolutely love this stuff! It gives me massive shine, and curl definition for days! It didn't leave a residue, and I didn't need to use a lot when braiding. I also noticed that with the combination of using the Hair Milk first, and then applying the Coconut Curl Pudding, my hair was a lot softer and smoother than it normally is.When I took my braids down, my hair was still very smooth [still no residue], and I had a ton of body.
If anyone is looking for products to help w/twist outs, and braid outs, then this might be the option for you. I will definitely keep this in my styling arsenal, and I can finally say bye-bye to Miss Jessie's; it was fun while it lasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive