Monday, April 19, 2010

Day Tripping: [n] A Journey Made to and From a Place Within One Day

You couldn't have asked for a better weekend than last weekend. The weather was warm yet breezy, and the skies were picturesque. I decided on a last minute road trip to San Fran. I wanted to catch some inspiration, and get some much needed rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of L.A. I was seeking inspiration in the architecture of San Francisco, so I have a lot of pics I will share with you all this week.

I love meandering around in sleepy towns, mingling with the locals, and shopping for little unique treasures in unsuspecting places. My trip was definitely an adventure, with lots of little surprises along the way.

H&M has these cute little floppy sunhats for $9.99 - I think that price warrants a "one of every color" type purchase.

 Shirt, Shorts, Hat, Jewelry, Tights; H&M - Boots; Los Angeles Fashion District

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive