Sunday, April 18, 2010

Be A Lover Not A Fighter Edited

Hi Everyone,
How are ya, I'm doing great. Scotty put an app on my droid that allows me to view anywhere in the universe that I want to. It is awesome, it is called google sky and it is free. I suggest you check it out. Scotty is having his first lesson in driving today!! I hope he can handle the strength of my pedal in the Rav. It has great pick up. All three of us are all going to take the bike riding lessons together and from there we can get our Licences. I can't wait to start, it seems like on the really warm days that is all I see and it makes me want to ride all the more!! Here is a loving kindness meditation for you today. I really like this one, ya it is much better to be a lover than a fighter :) The white guys in the nothing really matters video are suppose to be sperm and the bag of water is a women's egg, in case you were wondering LOL. She is saying love is literally matter in a way too. My girlfriends on fb loved the fact that we have a hotel room in the garage. I think some husbands have been given a new to do lost around the house. I just got myself my first sexy little black dress, it feels so good. I can't wait to wear it out Saturday Date Night. I finally get a Saturday night off this coming week. Now to decide what to wear underneath?? Leather or Lace for what we call the Cougar room LMAO!! Someone was feeling no pain the other night when they googled me at 12:30am. I have regular visitors that I have grown to appreciate and love. Instead of Dolly's Daily Diary they googled Donnis Daily Diary. It gave me a good laugh, too cute and extremely happy that someone out there is thinking of me at that hour.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

You can make it your practice not to react defensively when provoked. Notice the times where you do feel like lashing out at someone or something. Your partner has left dirty dishes in the sink again. You hit every traffic light on the way to work when you're already late. Your mother tries to pick a fight at dinner.

Not fighting against everyone in sight doesn't mean that you're a passive doormat who lets the world wipe its shoes on you, it just means you notice your desire to fight the world, yet you lovingly chose not to do so. The next time something riles your emotions and you're tempted to lash out, send kindness toward the world instead. Say these phrase to yourself:

May we all be filled with loving kindness
May we be peaceful and at ease
May we be happy

If you become aware of this desire to fight the world but not act on it, you may notice that these combative situations begin to disappear. With no one to fight, the battles end.

Speaking of the Universe, forgot to add this to my walking music,
shame on me!!


I realize
That nobody wins
Something is ending
And something begins
Nothing takes the past away
Like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go
Like the light

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive