Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mer Girl and Sky Fits Heaven

Hi Everyone,

How are ya?, I am doing great today. I finished my taxes, now I can apply for financial aid and get back to school, can't wait. I want to do a class online with Harvard to start. When I decided to post those Madonna video's in my last post, I came across some others of hers that I love and I wanted to share this with all of you. I have to have music in my life everyday,it pumps me up especially when I am walking or working out. And as you know I love Madonna, she has inspired me to be the brave son of a Bitch that I am and to go after what I want in my life. That is mostly a good thing, sometimes not LOL! On my last day of college I listened to ray of light over and over because I was so feeling proud that I a accomplished my goal. Not that it has done much for me till this point but it will after I get my Masters Degree. Today I was reminded why I want to care for the elderly so much. An elderly women asked me where did Starbucks move to? I said it is still there. She said well I am pretty much blind. So I said I would walk her over. When we got there I said so now are you going buy me a cup of coffee for my services LOL! She got a kick out of me saying that and she said she would love to buy me a cup. To bad I had to go to work I would have loved to sit and chat with her until her bus came. They all remind me of my mom, and how precious and fragile each moment is in the end of their lives. I will fight for all seniors because they deserve nothing less. This one was from the Drowned World Tour that I had third row seats in. She does a great kick ass scene. Don't watch if you are weak of heart because in the background at the end she shows herself self abused and almost enjoying it, something I know all about especially when my mother was sick and dying and I could do nothing to save her, we were so bonded I guess I had to suffer along with her or I was doing something wrong. I choose not to do that now though. She sings about her mother's death process as if she is living it too. At the end she uses a gun to shoot some loser. But of course society got all worked up about it. Seriously it is all just in good fun. I have been developing good habits and healthy addictions. I started taking vitamins and fish oil so I don't get my Dad's health issues. I could live off Panera's Chicken Ceaser Salads, they are the best. Now that the dust has settled around me and my nerves are not shot I can get back to quitting smoking, I really want to, I am getting sick of it. On Sunday I hit the 3 mile mark during my walks, feeling good and it keeps getting better :) Now that I said that I am going to have to go watch Christina Aguilera's Keeps Getting Better Video! I get to watch Bri today, Christa has to go to the registry because Dana's car was t boned the other morning coming here to go to work up by the mall. All's he wanted to do was get out of the car and beat the living shit out of the stupid guy who hit him, but he couldn't get out of the car right away. That guy was lucky he couldn't We were lucky he wasn't killed, Thanks for protecting him Wendy. All Bri keeps saying is Daddy's car has a boo, boo and he can't fix it LOL! I might get a chance this summer to meet up with my blogging friend Robin Easton, she is flying in from Australia to do a book signing in New York. I would love to get together with her in real life. She inspires me so much, and I have never been to New York and the best part is I get to go away by myself for the first time ever. I know I will love it there. If any of my friends want to join me just let me know. This summer is getting better and better all the time. Another beautiful walk along the waterfront tonight, I can't help but smile the whole time. Date night cancelled due to asshole disease. I know I will be on my own someday soon. Nice for two days then back to asshole. I can't live this way. I think I'll save my sexy little black dress for someone else who will appreciate it and deserves to see the leather underneath LMAO!!

Hope you enjoy the video,

Have a great day,

Love ya,

Janet :)



I ran to the forest, I ran to the trees

I ran and I ran, I was looking for me

I ran and I ran, I'm still running away









For you Mom I know you felt the same too

about losing your mother at two years old.

I know I feel the same even though I had you

for 71 yrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive