Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Sunday Morning: The Nob Hill + Haight Ashbury Edition

I received a few requests to start showcasing some of my thrifted items in the form of "hauls" on my blog. I thought it was a cool idea, so this is the first installment of many to come.

I normally like to thrift on lazy Sunday afternoons. This past Sunday, I did a little vintage shopping in Nob Hill & Haight Ashbury [I will have a few store reviews/recommendations this week] and these are the items I purchased!

Items marked with * are not vintage items; rather things that peaked my curiosity enough to make me pack them up and take them back home with me.


"Found Items" - I love leaving little trinkets around the house for others to discover. I picked up this tiny little Sea Urchin*, Starfish*, & Skeleton Key from one of my favorite stores. That key would look pretty cool on a necklace.
"Pretty Little Plates" These plates are dainty, feminine, and would compliment a Key Lime Tart quite nicely.
"Pretty Little Tea Cup & Saucer" The kind I wished I had when I was growing up playing "tea" with my Teddy Ruxpin. 
Gold "Hammered Ring" *
"Chunky Ring" * I don't know what to call this one, but I do know the picture does not do this any justice!
"Pretty Little Sunflower Ring" I love vintage costume jewelry, this is an amazing little dainty piece that I will most likely wear all the time. 
"Byzantium" The beading on this little number is impeccable; literally not a sequin out of place. 
"Pretty Little Pastries that come in pretty little boxes"
Handmade Marshmallows & Lemon Shortbread made by "Miette"
A Teacake Loaf :-) Can't wait to dig into this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive