Friday, April 16, 2010

My Top 5 Under 5

Just a note that some of these prices vary from store-to-store! So I put in a range for reference!

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In "Milk" [$1.99 -$4.99] - This is the BEST "base" since sliced bread. Not to be confused with a "primer", I apply this over Urban Decay Primer Potion, and under my eye color of choice. This makes my eye shadows POP!

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration [$2.99 - $4.99] - This little cheapie conditioner works better than those I have splurged $14 bucks on [yes $14 is a splurge for me]. This stuff packs a lethal moisture punch, and you can also use a heating cap to amp the ante a tad!

Eco Styler Gel w/Olive Oil - [$2.99 - $4.99] This no frills gel does it's job, and does it well. This is the ONLY gel that can tame my hair, and gives me a perfect, sleek bun every time.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar [$3.99]- I use this bar about once a week when I shower [I use it on body not face], it gives me super clear, smooth, glowing skin.

MAC 239 Eyeshadow Brush Dupe | Loew Cornell 3/8" Maxine's Mop [$3.79] - This brush packs on color like nobody's business!! I never knew that brushes played such an instrumental role in the application of makeup until I used this brush to revisit colors that didn't work well for me in the past.

What are your fav products under $5?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive