Friday, June 25, 2010

All Hail The KING

Dedicating this day of my 365-day self-portrait project to none other than the King of Pop. To say that I am a Michael Jackson fan would be a serious understatement; I still remember where I was when I heard my first MJ record, remember dancing feverishly for 90 minutes at my first MJ concert, remember driving to Neverland to watch Michael leave, leaving momento's and hand written letters outside of the family compound, and sadly.. I can vividly remember the feeling in my stomach when I heard he passed.

I am spending this day remembering someone who played a vital role in the soundtrack of my life. If you like, leave your favorite MJ memory in the comment section! 

Some of my favorite MJ albums

Some papers that I saved. 

Pics taken June 25th 2009 [Encino Family Home]
Me leaving a candle outside...

RIP MJ! 1958-Forever.
Wearing:
Sunnies: Michael Kors
White "T": Express
Jacket: Vintage
Belt "1" [used as sash] Vintage Michael Morrison
Belt "2" Forever 21
Studded Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Winkle Creepers
White Socks: H&M
Black Skinnies: Seven For All Mankind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive