Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mixed Emotions

Hi Everyone, How are ya, I'm pretty good. I had to take a break and blog or something else. I'm cleaning my 16 year old's room and OMG it is so disgusting. I think I have to shower to get through the rest of it. I'm feeling mixed emotions this morning. Last night Pete and I have became roommates I guess you would call it. It's sad to see an era of your life suddenly change, but I heard a women today on GMA talk about that, you should mourn it, it's a loss like any other. He is letting me stay here until I find a place to live. To much damage done, no going back. The only thing that gets me angry is he insists everything is my fault. I know I did wrong I take responsibility for that. He refuses to acknowledge he hurt me a lot over the years and he pushed me away I feel whether he realizes it or not. But whatever, life goes on. I just have to focus on the future, get a job, get a room until my place comes up in Wareham, get back to school. I wonder what the future holds for me?? It will be fun finding out one day at at time. All I know for sure is I am going to be ok, I am not the young insecure girl I was twenty years ago. The more I think of it the more excited I get! I will find my shelter and I will not fade away!! Now I'm off to dance to the Rolling Stones, Love it :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love you,
Janet :)



Got this in an email from my friend Anne,
Thanks Anne you know me so well LOL!
I needed this today, thank you :)
Today is International Disturbed People's Day
Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus,or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there sunshine, you're special
Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Today's Message of the Day is:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive