Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reality Is The Mirror Of Your Thoughts. Choose Well What You Put In Front Of The Mirror.

I received a couple of emails last week asking me how I manage to stay positive. The answer is simple; positive thoughts. Positive thoughts manifests positive actions, in other words what the mind seeks..it will find. Yes I have my moments when it is hard to remain positive. It is at those times that I reach for a book, read positive affirmations, or clear my mind by praying/meditating and asking for clarity.



See No Evil - Hear No Evil - Speak No Evil - One of my favorite phrases, which has the same principle as cause and effect. Putting positive causes out there will have a wonderful impact on your karmatic experience.



Hear No Evil - I tend to shy away from people that have a defeatist attitude, and gravitate to those with more of a positive outlook on life. Try to eliminate your contact with those that are chronically negative, especially those that put others down. If eliminating them out of your life is not an option, enforce very strong boundaries so that they are unable to drain your energy.
Speak No Evil - Eliminate words like "I can't" and "impossible" out of your vocabulary. Using phrases like those will stop you from searching for solutions to your problems. Instead, replace those feelings of doubt with questions such as "how can I" and "what do I need to do to make this possible".
Pay someone a sincere compliment at least once a day, chances are your compliment will make their day a bit brighter, and they will pass that sunshine along to others.

--- Wearing:
Jumpsuit: Thrifted
Name Necklace: Custom
Colorful Beaded Bracelets: H&M
Gold Bangles/Gold Cuff: Forever 21
Tree of Life Necklace: DIY
Eyeshadow: Mekong [Nars]
Lipstick: Lustering [MAC]
Blush: Taj Mahal [NARS]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive