Friday, June 4, 2010

A Friend Is Someone Who Understands Your Past, Believes In Your Future, And Accepts You Just The Way You Are!

I never got around to posting these pics of us hamming it up big time in front of the camera, so I thought I would share! These pics are of me, and my sis from another miss. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful friend like Lo, we finish each others sentences, can communicate solely by our facial expressions, talk each other off the ledge [how many of those talks have we had this week?], and we are supportive of each other in every way.

Life is always a little better when you have great people to share it with! Cheers to great friendships, and unconditional support! And thank you Mike for spending your entire day shooting us :-) Happy Friday everyone :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive