Friday, June 18, 2010

If You Want To Live A Happy Life, Tie It To A Goal, Not To People Or Things - Albert Einstein

I am so over my hair guys! I plan to spend this weekend experimenting with roller-sets and bantu knot outs because it's time for a change! I went out and purchased some rollers, lottabody, and a few other odds and ends so hopefully I will have a roller set video up next week. If the video never makes the light of day, it's safe to say that it was an epic fail.

These pics are of me goofing around in Vegas last week. We stopped by this really cool building called the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, and decided to snap some quick pics. The building has a new age Alice & Wonderland/Dr. Seuss type feel. 


I got the shirt from The Boogie Den, my belt & purse from an Estate Sale, and my skirt from Goodwill. I think the total outfit was about $5 not including my shoes.

Wearing:
Top: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Purse: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Tory Burch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive