Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Sunday Morning: I Love The Eighties Edition

I picked up a ton of things while thrifting over the past few weeks, and I wanted to share a few pieces with you. This particular "collection" is very, very eighties; and it was purely happenstance.  Overall though, I have a plethora of pieces from different genres. Some items are very wearable, others are a bit more over-the-top [like the ones pictured below].

Stay tuned, I still have a ton of pictures to take!

 This was actually a two piece; well it had a pair of knit pants to go with it. And together it looked very "Golden Girls", so I just ditched the pants and paired the sweater w/thigh high boots. 

I think the color and insane sleeves is what sold me on this blazer. I like it; it has character. It's a tad big for my liking, so I will have to take in a bit.



I think this blazer is a size 12 - One thing I love about buying older clothes is that I an get away with buying larger sizes and make it work somehow.


This is another one; this jacket is a size 14, however I just belted it.


The beading on this sweater is amazing. There are tiny pearls on the sweater as well [don't know if you can see that in the pics] all of which seem to be in perfect condition.

I also picked up this really cute purse for little of nothing; Don't know the era of this one...70's perhaps?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive