Thursday, May 13, 2010

The More You Lose Yourself In Something Bigger Than Yourself, The More Energy You Will Have - Norman Vincent Peale

Some of you may remember my post on Gabourey Sidebe some months ago, if not; you can check it out here. Just recently she was making waves yet again because of her alleged diva-tude. I sometimes have a tendency to get caught up in someone's on-screen character so much, my feelings are hurt when I realize they are nothing like that in reality. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want Gabourey to be this uneducated, insecure, young woman; but I wasn't expecting such [un] precious-like behavior either.
If these allegations are true, could it be that she is using that bad attitude as a coping mechanism? Just how vulnerable should you be when your entire life is on display and you are constantly being panned and made fun of because of your appearance?
I just thought I would put that out there because I was curious as to what others thought about it. -

In other news [sorry for the rant]; I am wearing an outfit straight off the racks of H&M; everything from my tights, to my sweater, and my white shirt was purchased there. My shoes are Jeffrey Campbell, and my jewelry is from Forever 21.

H&M has had some pretty cool clothing as of late; I have learned that you have to go to the "good ones" as all H&M's are not created equal. The H&M in Santa Monica is my favorite! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive