Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing But Trouble

Hi Everyone, I hope your well, I had the night from hell. Work sucked with my boss and then I got pulled over on the way home. I don't even want to look at the ticket yet. I was going 85 I guess in a 60 mile an hour zone. Dad was right, I need to slow down, I had just been working until close and was anxious to get home and unwind. I swear sometimes I am working my ass off to get things done and then you miss one call because your walkie is turned down low and they accuse you of goofing off. I don't have anyone around me most nights to be goofing off with and the ones who are goofing off get away with it. There is nothing that pisses me off more than being accused of doing something I am not. And if I am accused enough I will go out and do what I am accused of just to prove the asshole right. And I swear some day's trouble finds me. I mean no harm to anyone. Yet I wonder is Karma showing me something I may not be noticing because it keeps biting me on the ass. I don't know all in all it just was a sucky night. At least at the end of the day there is me time, Dave Letterman, some potato skins to munch on and a cocktail if needed LOL! Music to listen to as I drift off to sleepy land and escape disturbia!!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

bad girl belt Pictures, Images and Photos

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
I gotta get out or figure this shit out
It's too close for comfort, oh
Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain but I'm struggling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive