Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick Pictorial- The Red Lippie

I receive quite a few emails and comments about my red lipstick, so I thought I would dedicate this post to my favorite red lipstick of all time; Ruby Woo by MAC. Here's a quick little pictorial to show you how I apply my lip-color.

[1] Line lip with lip-liner that is brighter than the lipstick you are using. This will make the lipstick P O P more. I am using REDD by MAC.
[2] Fill in your lips w/your lipstick of choice; mine is Ruby Woo [of course] - Don't worry about getting it perfect; you can fill in any areas w/your pencil/lip-color later.

[3] I apply my concealer w/a stiff, flat brush. I use NW45 concealer, and I pat it around the lip area; very close to the lip line.

Be sure and get as close to the lip-line as possible! This will make the color pop even more! Applying it with a brush is much better than applying the concealer w/your fingertips [as far as accuracy is concerned].
That's really all there is to it folks! The addition of the brighter lip liner, and concealer really makes those lips pop; even in darker skin tones like mine! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive