Saturday, May 22, 2010

All For You

Hi Everyone, how are ya, I am feeling great. I came across this fun video by Janet when I was going through some of her videos on youtube. Christa and I saw her in concert a few times, always a good time. Because of all the bullshit that has been going on at Target I got fired this morning. I don't mind at all. Its a long story, working there started out so fun but then turned into working for nothing and dealing with people's crap every day. I don't put up with Shit and that's that. Plus now I can collect unenjoyment for the summer and be a beach bum, and have so much me time I won't know what to do with myself LOL! It will be nice to have the time to help Christa get settled in with two children. I am hoping to get a job at the Kennedy Donovan Center they are building right around the corner from me. Pete's cousin who loves me because of the way I took care of her Aunt Elsie and was a good daughter in law to her for many years retired from there so I already called her yesterday hopefully she can hook me up with a job. I have experience working with special needs and social work. It would be a nice Monday through Friday job. With more free time too so I can do more schooling, so Thank You Target LOL! I thought I would share some inspiration with you today. Know that all these treasure lie within you. Have a Happy Saturday Night :)
Thanks for visiting my blogs,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

Love her fresh smile on the train, Love it when
I have one to!! Got a nice package alright, going
to ride it tonight LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive