Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Sunday Morning: That 70's Edition

(1) 70s Mod Ethnic Print Maxi Dress - This puppy fits like a glove; I think it's original owner took extra special care of it because she knew it would be passed down to me one day.

(2) 70s Bohemian Style Eyelet Dress - This dress still had the original tag on it; apparently it was purchased in Puerto Vallarta; on a trip perhaps? This is the perfect little dress for the warm summer months. I paired it with a Mexican inspired belt I scored for $1 while thrifting in L.A.

 ...trying it w/a floppy hat!
(3) 70s Bohemian Style Mexican Embroidered Caftan Top - This is one of my favorite finds to date; I love the intricate hand embroidered details on this caftan. This also came with a matching pair of bell bottoms; but to update the look a little, I decided to ditch the pants.

  (4) 70s Nautical Blazer - I love a blazer with a good fit! This little jacket still had the cleaners tag attached! Amazing.

...trying it w/my floppy hat
(5) 70s Nautical Polka Dot Pullover - I am all over anything with a nautical feel! This came with a sweet little pleated skirt which I will wear separately. I wish I had some red high-waist shorts to pair this shirt with with. But unfortunately I don't :-( Anyone know where I can find any?

(6) 70s Bohemian Embroidered Peasant Top - I love the Victorian feel of this shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive