Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Best SNL Ever

Hi Everyone, How are ya, I am doing great we had a great Sunday. Pete and I watch this Saturday Night Live Episode last night. I could not stop laughing my ass off. If you did not see this show, you have got too. Betty White was the Bomb, we should all be so lucky to be so funny at her age. The muffin skit had me running to the bathroom over and over. I was laughing so hard I was about to pee myself with each line. I gave Pete a great birthday present. I gave him all of me all day long. And that is not disgusting, what is disgusting is not having that in your life. We are planning some get aways this summer. We want to go sit in the Champagne glass in the Pocono's. We may just skip Aruba this year, we don't need to go there for romance and fun. It was hard to pick a second video to post, so many funny ones to chose from. You should watch Weekend Update too for some good laughs. Pete and Scotty went to Ziggy' for an Ice Cream in the 54 Chevy. Pete saved the day for a guy who's bike would not run because he needed a wire, so Pete tool one from a speaker that did not work and gave it to the guy and boom, the bike started right up. I guess you could say he is my MacGruber :) Way to go Pete. When I did my walk on the Waterfront today he hoped on his bike and drove up to me, I love when he does that, we pretend we are complete strangers who are just meeting for the first time and we are instantly hot for each other, so so sweet :) 24 days till Christopher is due to arrive. So excited to watch my family grow.
Have a great day,
Love ya,
Janet :)

My muffin hasn't had a cherry since 1939 LMAO!


Love Betty's Version LOL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive